Perfectly capturing the feeling of trying to work out what had gone on the night before, this is an enjoyable romp from the makers of Old School. The movie swerves drastically from inspired comic sequences and one-liners to poor scenes and gags that just don’t hit the mark. It strikes me as a movie where they decided to throw everything in there with the belief that if the first jokes doesn’t get you, the second will or the third, etc. This leads to the jokes hitting and missing all over the place. On the whole, it is good fun but the laughs don’t exactly come thick and fast. Zach Galifianakis easily steals the show, as the scarily weird future brother-in-law and I saw nothing of Bradley Cooper that suggested to me he would make a great Face in the upcoming A-Team movie. Apparently a sequel is in the pipeline, which I think can only dredge the jokes up that were not funny enough to have been thought of for the first.
My Rating: 2.5/5
- Watching the stream it looks like Vrancic will be key for us...Tettey not so much 😐#NorwichOnTour #YellowArmy 2 hours ago
- @m4ttso Yep. Clearly empty drinks and also luggage are mine 7 hours ago
- RT @paulmac708: 10 V 10 80's Film Battles ROUND 17 LIKE for the list on the LEFT by @TheXentertainer RT for the list on the RIGHT by the… 7 hours ago
- @alecfrusher @TheLordNelsonPK True. The Lambley is my favourite for a Sunday lunch 👌 8 hours ago
- @alecfrusher @TheLordNelsonPK We had breakfast and thought it was overpriced. Food was good, but not outstanding at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago