I’ve now covered over 2,000 miles in the car with no name, so I’ve composed a top 5 roadkill list:
Special mention goes to the peacock that did not make the list, but almost had s severe tail feather trim courtesy of the car with no name!
And also to the numerous things I’ve seen, but would have to bring in Quincy to identify.
5) Deer – I’ve only seen one, but it was massive!
4) Coyotes/Foxes – Seen a lot of them scattered about, literally.
3) Turtles – More popular in the Southern states, particularly Florida.
2) Armadillos – Loads of ’em.
1) Racoons – usually on their backs, legs in the air. At least 20 so far!