…although the overall appearance of my blog is a template, the whole picture (Sambuca cafe, etc) was happened across by myself. I had walked from eWorld Trade centre area across to the water and the ferries to Staten island, Liberty island, etc, but continued to walk until I reached an area somewhere near Manhattan Bridge that seemed like a hang out joint for crazy people (no offence). I ducked out of the way and wandered through China town (there are many slaughtered ducks here) and came across the very scene that is depicted across this blog…rather like other incidents, I did not have my camera, so please take my word for it!
- Watching the stream it looks like Vrancic will be key for us...Tettey not so much 😐#NorwichOnTour #YellowArmy 2 hours ago
- @m4ttso Yep. Clearly empty drinks and also luggage are mine 7 hours ago
- RT @paulmac708: 10 V 10 80's Film Battles ROUND 17 LIKE for the list on the LEFT by @TheXentertainer RT for the list on the RIGHT by the… 7 hours ago
- @alecfrusher @TheLordNelsonPK True. The Lambley is my favourite for a Sunday lunch 👌 8 hours ago
- @alecfrusher @TheLordNelsonPK We had breakfast and thought it was overpriced. Food was good, but not outstanding at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago