…although the overall appearance of my blog is a template, the whole picture (Sambuca cafe, etc) was happened across by myself. I had walked from eWorld Trade centre area across to the water and the ferries to Staten island, Liberty island, etc, but continued to walk until I reached an area somewhere near Manhattan Bridge that seemed like a hang out joint for crazy people (no offence). I ducked out of the way and wandered through China town (there are many slaughtered ducks here) and came across the very scene that is depicted across this blog…rather like other incidents, I did not have my camera, so please take my word for it!
- @Live_for_Films Kiss Me Deadly 3 hours ago
- @Loxley_1975 Kiss Me Deadly 3 hours ago
- @BadIdeasMovie @harroEFC @paulmac708 @DrunksLikeUs @CRStromante 1st season was great! Felt for the following ones y… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @ewanwilson99: Make. This. Happen. #ncfc twitter.com/JoshSizer_/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @Gary_Gowers: FINAL SHOUT: My homage to the lovely Chris Wilder and a #ncfc win on the road norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2017/09/17/thr… RTs welcome 2 days ago