…although the overall appearance of my blog is a template, the whole picture (Sambuca cafe, etc) was happened across by myself. I had walked from eWorld Trade centre area across to the water and the ferries to Staten island, Liberty island, etc, but continued to walk until I reached an area somewhere near Manhattan Bridge that seemed like a hang out joint for crazy people (no offence). I ducked out of the way and wandered through China town (there are many slaughtered ducks here) and came across the very scene that is depicted across this blog…rather like other incidents, I did not have my camera, so please take my word for it!
- RT @DylanLaPort: Retweet and I’ll draw your avi https://t.co/UaMadr0bqq 1 hour ago
- @unhingedfilms @Criterion Great film 🎥 https://t.co/5xg5FfjZdG 6 hours ago
- Engrossing TV 📺 #FlintTown https://t.co/2NI2Veb2zy 1 day ago
- RT @uren_marc: I see this and all I can think of is mashed potato. https://t.co/divXKJemTI 1 day ago
- @uren_marc Angel Heart https://t.co/PbVK2jcKJi 1 day ago